Yields: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup frozen tart cherries, pitted
- 1 Tbsp tart cherry juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup low fat milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice, i.e. coconut or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 8 ice cubes
- Garnish: 1 Tbsp chopped dried tart cherries and 1 Tbsp slivered almonds
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and garnish with dried cherries and almonds. Serve immediately.
Note: Recipe courtesy of Tart Cherries
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!